Chairman Manchin's historic Inflation Reduction Act addresses record inflation by paying down our national debt and increasing American energy production to provide relief at the pump and bolster energy security.
Joe Manchin (D, WV)
- Manchin, Committee Convene to Examine Cybersecurity Vulnerabilities to the United States’ Energy Infrastructure
- Energy and Natural Resources Committee Assigns Members to Subcommittees for 118th Congress
- Manchin, Barrasso Introduce Bipartisan Legislation to Boost Domestic Mining Workforce
- Manchin, Risch Introduce Bipartisan Legislation to Strengthen Cybersecurity in America’s Energy Sector
John Barrasso (R, WY)
- Barrasso: Biden has prioritized greening the grid over the reliability of energy
- Barrasso Leads on Legislation to Boost Department of Energy Cybersecurity Office
- Barrasso, Manchin Introduce Bipartisan Legislation to Grow the Mining Workforce
- Senate & House Committee Leaders Introduce Bipartisan Bill to Ban Russian Uranium Imports
Signed into law in August 2022, this long-overdue legislation helps strengthen America's national and economic security and preserve our global competitiveness through investments in scientific research and development.
Signed into law by President Biden in November 2021, this historic bipartisan achievement is a once-in-a-generation investment in our nation's infrastructure and a testament to the strong work that is still possible when we put politics aside to do what is best for our country.
Signed into law as Division Z of the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021, it is the first comprehensive modernization of our nation’s energy policies in 13 years. Learn more here.
Energy & Natural Resources