Chairman Manchin's historic Inflation Reduction Act addresses record inflation by paying down our national debt and increasing American energy production to provide relief at the pump and bolster energy security.
- ICYMI: Manchin, Colleagues Debate American Vehicle Security Act on Senate Floor
- Manchin Legislation Halts EV Tax Credits Until Treasury Issues Guidance in Line with IRA
- Manchin Applauds Addition of New Preserve Land at New River Gorge National Park and Preserve
- Manchin Hosts Bill Gates to Highlight Mountain State’s Energy Industry History and Role in Ensuring America’s Energy Security
- Barrasso Praises House Passage of McMorris Rodgers SPR Bill to Boost American Energy Production
- Western Senators Reintroduce Legislation to Protect Private Water Rights
- Barrasso Leads Strategic Production Response Act
- Barrasso, Collins Introduce Bill to Prohibit SPR Sales to China
Signed into law by President Biden in November 2021, this historic bipartisan achievement is a once-in-a-generation investment in our nation's infrastructure and a testament to the strong work that is still possible when we put politics aside to do what is best for our country.