Full Committee Hearing To Consider Pending Nominations
November 17, 2022
366 Dirksen Senate Office Building
The hearing will be held on Thursday, November 17, 2022, at 11:00 am in Room 366 of the Dirksen Senate Office Building in Washington, DC.
The purpose of the hearing is to consider the nominations of:
- Mr. David Crane to be Under Secretary of Energy (Infrastructure);
- Mr. Jeffrey M. Marootian to be an Assistant Secretary of Energy (Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy); and
- Mr. Gene Rodrigues to be an Assistant Secretary of Energy (Electricity Delivery and Energy Reliability).
The hearing will be webcast live on the Committee’s website, and an archived video will be available shortly after the hearing concludes. Witness testimony will be available on the website at the start of the hearing.
If you are having trouble viewing this hearing, please try the following steps:
- Clear your browser's cache - Guide to clearing browser cache
- Close and re-open your browser
- If the above two steps do not help, please try another browser. Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge have the highest level of compatibility with our player.
Sen. Joe ManchinChairmanSenate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
Sen. John BarrassoRanking MemberSenate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
Witness Panel 1
Mr. David Craneto be Under Secretary of Energy (Infrastructure)
Mr. Jeffrey M. Marootianto be an Assistant Secretary of Energy (Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy)
Mr. Gene Rodriguesto be an Assistant Secretary of Energy (Electricity Delivery and Energy Reliability)