The business meeting will be held on Thursday, May 27, 2021, at 10:00 am in Room 419 of the Dirksen Senate Office Building in Washington, DC.
The purpose of the business meeting is to consider the nominations of:
- Mr. Robert T. Anderson to be Solicitor of the Department of the Interior;
- Ms. Shannon A. Estenoz to be Assistant Secretary for Fish and Wildlife and Parks; and
- Ms. Tanya M. Trujillo, to be an Assistant Secretary of the Interior (Water and Science).
Members of the committee must participate in person. The committee will follow guidelines developed in consultation with the Office of the Attending Physician and the Senate Rules Committee to protect the health of members, staff, and the public. This includes maintaining six-foot social distance spacing in the hearing room. Pursuant to this guidance, Senate office buildings are not open to the public other than official business visitors and credentialed press at this time. Accordingly, in-person visitors cannot be accommodated at this business meeting.
- Clear your browser's cache - Guide to clearing browser cache
- Close and re-open your browser
- If the above two steps do not help, please try another browser. Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge have the highest level of compatibility with our player.
Sen. Joe ManchinChairmanSenate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources