The business meeting will be held on Tuesday, November 16, 2021, at 10:00 a.m., immediately preceding the previously scheduled hearing in Room 366 of the Dirksen Senate Office Building in Washington, D.C. The business meeting has been rescheduled to at 10:00 a.m. on Thursday, November 18, 2021, in Room SD-366 of the Dirksen Senate Office Building.
The purpose of the business meeting is to consider the items on the agenda of the Committee’s November 2, 2021, business meeting that were not disposed of on November 2. Those agenda items are the nominations of:
- Ms. Laura Daniel-Davis, to be an Assistant Secretary of the Interior (Land and Minerals Management); and
- Ms. Sara Bronin, to be Chairman of the Advisory Council on Historic Preservation.
Members of the committee must participate in person. The committee will follow guidelines developed in consultation with the Office of the Attending Physician and the Senate Rules Committee to protect the health of members, staff, and the public. Pursuant to this guidance, Senate office buildings are not open to the public other than official business visitors and credentialed press at this time. Accordingly, in-person visitors cannot be accommodated at this business meeting.
The business meeting will be webcast live on the committee’s website, and an archived video will be available shortly after the business meeting concludes.
- Clear your browser's cache - Guide to clearing browser cache
- Close and re-open your browser
- If the above two steps do not help, please try another browser. Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge have the highest level of compatibility with our player.
Sen. Joe ManchinChairmanSenate Energy and Natural Resources Committee
Sen. John BarrassoRanking MemberSenate Energy and Natural Resources Committee