The business meeting will be held on Tuesday, February 11, 2020, at 11:00 a.m. EST in Room 366 of the Dirksen Senate Office Building in Washington, DC.
The purpose of the business meeting is to consider the following nominations:
- Katharine MacGregor to be Deputy Secretary of the Interior; and
- Lanny Erdos to be Director of the Office of Surface Mining Reclamation and Enforcement at the Department of the Interior.
If you are having trouble viewing this hearing, please try the following steps:
- Clear your browser's cache - Guide to clearing browser cache
- Close and re-open your browser
- If the above two steps do not help, please try another browser. Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge have the highest level of compatibility with our player.