The Subcommittee hearing will be held on Wednesday, June 26, 2019, at 10:00 a.m. EDT in Room 366 of the Dirksen Senate Office Building in Washington, DC.
The purpose of this hearing is to receive testimony on the following bills:
- S. 325, Garrison Diversion Unit Project Oakes Test Area Conveyance Act of 2019 (Hoeven);
- S. 860, Jackson Gulch Rehabilitation Project Modification Act (Gardner);
- S. 990, Platte River Recovery Implementation Program Extension Act (Barrasso);
- S. 1305, St. Mary’s Reinvestment Act (Tester);
- S. 1758, a bill to extend a repayment contract relating to the Purgatoire River Water Conservancy District and to authorize the District to develop an excess capacity contract to offset repayment costs, and for other purposes (Gardner); and
- S.1882, to make available the continued use of Pick-Sloan Missouri River Basin project power by the Kinsey Irrigation Company and the Sidney Water Users Irrigation District, and for other purposes (Daines).
The hearing will be webcast live on the committee’s website, and an archived video will be available shortly after the hearing is complete. Witness testimony will be available on the website at the start of the hearing.
- Clear your browser's cache - Guide to clearing browser cache
- Close and re-open your browser
- If the above two steps do not help, please try another browser. Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge have the highest level of compatibility with our player.
Sen. Martha McSallySubcommittee ChairmanSubcommittee on Water and Power
Sen. Catherine Cortez MastoSubcommittee Ranking MemberSubcommittee on Water and Power
Witness Panel 1
Mr. Kiel WeaverPrincipal Deputy Assistant Secretary for Water and ScienceU.S. Department of the Interior