The hearing will be held on Thursday, May 2, 2019, at 10:00 a.m. EDT in Room 366 of the Dirksen Senate Office Building in Washington, DC.
The purpose of this hearing is to consider the following nominations:
- Daniel Jorjani to be Solicitor of the Department of the Interior; and
- Mark Lee Greenblatt to be Inspector General, Department of the Interior.
The hearing will be webcast live on the committee’s website, and an archived video will be available shortly after the hearing concludes. Witness testimony will be available on the website at the start of the hearing.
- Clear your browser's cache - Guide to clearing browser cache
- Close and re-open your browser
- If the above two steps do not help, please try another browser. Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge have the highest level of compatibility with our player.
Sen. Lisa MurkowskiChairmanSenate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
Sen. Joe ManchinRanking MemberSenate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources