* * * Rescheduled * * *
The business meeting scheduled for Thursday, March 7, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. EST will now be held in the Capitol, immediately following the 12:30p Floor vote.
The purpose of the business meeting is to consider the following nominations:
- Dr. Rita Baranwal to be an Assistant Secretary of Energy (Nuclear Energy);
- Mr. William Cooper to be General Counsel at the Department of Energy;
- Dr. Christopher Fall to be Director of the Office of Science, Department of Energy; and
- Mr. Lane Genatowski to be Director of the Advanced Research Projects Agency-Energy at the Department of Energy.
- Clear your browser's cache - Guide to clearing browser cache
- Close and re-open your browser
- If the above two steps do not help, please try another browser. Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge have the highest level of compatibility with our player.