The Subcommittee hearing will be held on Wednesday, November 6, 2019, at 10:00 a.m. EST in Room 366 of the Dirksen Senate Office Building in Washington, DC.
The purpose of the hearing is to receive testimony on the following bills:
- S. 876 – Energy Jobs for our Heroes Act of 2019 (Duckworth)
- S. 1890 – Renew America’s Schools Act (Cortez Masto)
- S. 2425 – CHP Support Act of 2019 (King)
- S. 2508 – Promoting American Energy Jobs Act of 2019 (Shaheen)
- S. 2556 – Protecting Resources On The Electric grid with Cybersecurity Technology Act of 2019 (Murkowski)
- S. 2657 – Advanced Geothermal Innovation Leadership Act (Murkowski)
- S. 2660 – Wind Energy Research and Development Act of 2019 (Smith)
- S. 2668 – Solar Energy Research and Development Act of 2019 (Sinema)
- S. 2688 – Technology Transition Act (Cassidy)
- S. 2702 – Integrated Energy Systems Act of 2019 (Risch)
- S. 2714 – ARPA-E Reauthorization Act (Van Hollen)
The hearing will be webcast live on the committee’s website, and an archived video will be available shortly after the conclusion of the hearing. Witness testimony will be available on the website at the start of the hearing.
- Clear your browser's cache - Guide to clearing browser cache
- Close and re-open your browser
- If the above two steps do not help, please try another browser. Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge have the highest level of compatibility with our player.
Sen. Bill CassidySubcommittee ChairmanSubcommittee on Energy
Sen. Martin HeinrichSubcommittee Ranking MemberSubcommittee on Energy
Witness Panel 1
The Honorable Daniel SimmonsAssistant SecretaryU.S. Department of Energy