The business meeting will be held on Tuesday, July 24, 2018, at 10:00 a.m. EDT in Room 366 of the Dirksen Senate Office Building in Washington, DC, in advance of the hearing already scheduled for that time and place.
The purpose of the business meeting is to consider the following nominations:
- Ms. Teri L. Donaldson to be Inspector General of the Department of Energy;
- Ms. Karen S. Evans to be an Assistant Secretary of Energy (Cybersecurity, Energy Security and Emergency Response);
- Dr. Christopher Fall to be Director of the Office of Science, Department of Energy; and
- Mr. Daniel Simmons to be an Assistant Secretary of Energy (Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy).
- Clear your browser's cache - Guide to clearing browser cache
- Close and re-open your browser
- If the above two steps do not help, please try another browser. Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge have the highest level of compatibility with our player.