The subcommittee hearing will be held on Wednesday, June 13, at 10:00 a.m. EDT in Room 366 of the Dirksen Senate Office Building in Washington, DC.
The purpose of this hearing is to receive testimony on the following bills:
- S. 3001 (Feinstein) – Contra Costa Canal Transfer Act;
- H.R. 132 (Cole) – Arbuckle Project Maintenance Complex and District Office Conveyance Act of 2017; and
- H.R. 1967 (Lamborn) – Bureau of Reclamation Pumped Storage Hydropower Development Act
This hearing will also examine the potential Reclamation water infrastructure financing mechanism contained in the attached discussion draft.
The hearing will be webcast live on the committee’s website, and an archived video will be available shortly after the hearing is complete. Witness testimony will be available on the website at the start of the hearing.
- Clear your browser's cache - Guide to clearing browser cache
- Close and re-open your browser
- If the above two steps do not help, please try another browser. Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge have the highest level of compatibility with our player.
Sen. Jeff FlakeSubcommittee ChairmanSubcommittee on Water and Power
Sen. Catherine Cortez MastoSubcommittee Ranking MemberSenate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources