Full Committee Hearing to Consider Various Nominations
November 15, 2018
366 Dirksen Senate Office Building
The hearing will be held on Thursday, November 15, 2018, at 10:00 a.m. EST in Room 366 of the Dirksen Senate Office Building in Washington, DC.
The purpose of this hearing is to consider the following nominations:
- Dr. Rita Baranwal to be an Assistant Secretary of Energy (Nuclear Energy);
- Mr. Bernard L. McNamee to be a Member of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission; and
- Mr. Raymond David Vela to be Director of the National Park Service.
The hearing will be webcast live on the committee’s website, and an archived video will be available shortly after the hearing is complete. Witness testimony will be available on the website at the start of the hearing.
If you are having trouble viewing this hearing, please try the following steps:
- Clear your browser's cache - Guide to clearing browser cache
- Close and re-open your browser
- If the above two steps do not help, please try another browser. Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge have the highest level of compatibility with our player.
Sen. Lisa MurkowskiChairmanSenate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
Sen. Maria CantwellRanking MemberSenate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
The Honorable James E. RischUnited States Senator
The Honorable Ted CruzUnited States Senator
The Honorable John CornynUnited States Senator
Witness Panel 1
Dr. Rita Baranwalto be an Assistant Secretary of Energy (Nuclear Energy)
Mr. Bernard L. McNameeto be a Member of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
Mr. Raymond David Velato be Director of the National Park Service