The business meeting will be held on Tuesday, November 27, 2018, at 10:00 a.m. EST in Room 366 of the Dirksen Senate Office Building in Washington, DC.
The purpose of the business meeting is to consider the following nominations:
- Dr. Rita Baranwal to be an Assistant Secretary of Energy (Nuclear Energy);
- Mr. Bernard L. McNamee to be a Member of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission; and
- Mr. Raymond David Vela to be Director of the National Park Service.
If you are having trouble viewing this hearing, please try the following steps:
- Clear your browser's cache - Guide to clearing browser cache
- Close and re-open your browser
- If the above two steps do not help, please try another browser. Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge have the highest level of compatibility with our player.