The Committee on Energy and Natural Resources’ Subcommittee on Water and Power is holding a legislative hearing on Wednesday, June 14, 2017 at 2:00 p.m. in Room 366 of the Dirksen Senate Office Building in Washington, DC.
The purpose of this hearing is to receive testimony on the following bills:
- S. 440, to establish a procedure for the conveyance of certain federal property around the Dickinson Reservoir in the State of North Dakota;
- S. 677, the Water Supply Permitting Coordination Act;
- S. 685, the Clean Water for Rural Communities;
- S. 930, the Western Area Power Administration Transparency Act;
- S. 1012, the New Mexico Drought Preparedness Act;
- S. 1029, to amend the Public Utility Regulatory Policies Act of 1978 to exempt certain small hydroelectric power projects that are applying for relicensing under the Federal Power Act from the licensing requirements of that Act; and
- S. 1030, to require the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission to submit to Congress a report on certain hydropower projects.
- Clear your browser's cache - Guide to clearing browser cache
- Close and re-open your browser
- If the above two steps do not help, please try another browser. Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge have the highest level of compatibility with our player.
Sen. Jeff FlakeSubcommittee ChairmanSubcommittee on Water and Power
Sen. Angus KingSubcommittee Ranking MemberSubcommittee on Water and Power
Witness Panel 1
Mr. Scott CameronActing Assistant Secretary for Water and ScienceU.S. Department of the Interior
Mr. Mark A. GabrielAdministrator and CEOWestern Area Power Administration
The Honorable Jeff SellMayorCity of Harlowton, Montana
Mr. Tom DavisGeneral ManagerYuma County Water Users' Association
Mr. Tom FisherPresidentPatterson Lake Homeowners Association
Mr. Mike HammanChief Engineer/CEOMiddle Rio Grande Conservancy District
Mr. Christopher WynnVice President, Northeast OperationsBrookfield Renewable Energy Group