The Committee on Energy and Natural Resources’ Subcommittee on Energy will hold a legislative hearing on Tuesday, October 3, 2017 at 2:30 p.m. EDT in Room 366 of the Dirksen Senate Office Building in Washington, DC.
The purpose of the hearing is to receive testimony on the following bills:
- S. 186, Fair Ratepayer Accountability, Transparency, and Efficiency Standards Act
- S. 1059, Responsible Disposal Reauthorization Act
- S. 1337, Capitalizing on American Storage Potential
- S. 1457, Advanced Nuclear Technologies Act
- S. 1799, Energy Technology Maturation Act
- S. 1860, To amend section 203 of the Federal Power Act.
- H.R. 1109, To amend section 203 of the Federal Power Act
The hearing will be webcast live on the committee’s website, and an archived video will be available shortly after the hearing is complete. Witness testimony will be available on the website at the start of the hearing.
- Clear your browser's cache - Guide to clearing browser cache
- Close and re-open your browser
- If the above two steps do not help, please try another browser. Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge have the highest level of compatibility with our player.
Sen. Cory GardnerSubcommittee ChairmanSubcommittee on Energy
Sen. Joe Manchin IIISubcommittee Ranking MemberSubcommittee on Energy
Witness Panel 1
Mr. James DanlyGeneral CounselFederal Energy Regulatory Commission
Mr. Bernard McNameeDeputy General Counsel for Energy PolicyU.S. Department of Energy