The business meeting will be held on Tuesday, January 31, 2017 at 9:30 a.m. in Room 366 Dirksen Senate Office Building in Washington, DC.
The purpose of the business meeting is to consider the following:
- Agenda Item 1: The nomination of The Honorable Ryan Zinke to be Secretary of the Interior.
- Agenda Item 2: The nomination of The Honorable Rick Perry to be Secretary of Energy.
- Agenda Item 3: An original resolution authorizing expenditures by the Committee for the 115th Congress.
- Agenda Item 4: Subcommittee assignments and jurisdictional listings for the 115th Congress.
If you are having trouble viewing this hearing, please try the following steps:
- Clear your browser's cache - Guide to clearing browser cache
- Close and re-open your browser
- If the above two steps do not help, please try another browser. Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge have the highest level of compatibility with our player.
Sen. Lisa MurkowskiChairmanSenate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
Sen. Maria CantwellRanking MemberSenate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources