The purpose of this business meeting is to consider pending calendar business.
The meeting will be webcast live on the committee's website, and an archived video will be available after the meeting is complete.
1. S. 27, a bill to clarify authority granted under the Act entitled "An Act to define the exterior boundary of the Uintah and Ouray Indian Reservation in the State of Utah, and for other purposes"
2. S. 28, a bill to provide for the conveyance of a small parcel of National Forest System land in the Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National Forest in Utah to Brigham Young University, and for other purposes
3. S.59, a bill to designate a Distinguished Flying Cross National Memorial at the March Field Air Museum in Riverside, California
5. S. 156, a bill to allow for the harvest of gull eggs by the Huna Tlingit people within Glacier Bay National Park in the State of Alaska
6. S. 211, a bill to amend certain definitions contained in the Provo River Project Transfer Act for purposes of clarifying certain property descriptions, and for other purposes
7. S. 225, a bill to authorize the Secretary of the Interior to conduct a study of alternatives for commemorating and interpreting the role of the Buffalo Soldiers in the early years of the National Parks, and for other purposes
8. S. 241, a bill to establish the Rio Grande del Norte National Conservation Area in the State of New Mexico, and for other purposes
9. S. 256, a bill to amend Public Law 93-435 with respect to the Northern Mariana Islands, providing parity with Guam, the Virgin Islands, and American Samoa
10. S. 284, a bill to transfer certain facilities, easements, and rights-of-way to Fort Sumner Irrigation District, New Mexico
11. S. 305, a bill to authorize the acquisition of core battlefield land at Champion Hill, Port Gibson, and Raymond for addition to Vicksburg National Military Park
12. S. 312, a bill to adjust the boundary of the Carson National Forest, New Mexico
13. S. 342, a bill to designate the Pine Forest Range Wilderness area in Humboldt County, Nevada
14. S. 349, a bill to amend the Wild and Scenic Rivers Act to designate a segment of the Beaver, Chipuxet, Queen, Wood, and Pawcatuck Rivers in the States of Connecticut and Rhode Island for study for potential addition to the National Wild and Scenic Rivers System, and for other purposes
15. S. 363, a bill to expand geothermal production, and for other purposes
16. S. 368, a bill to reauthorize the Federal Land Transaction Facilitation Act, and for other purposes
17. S. 371, a bill to establish the Blackstone River Valley National Historical Park, to dedicate the Park to John H. Chafee, and for other purposes
18. S. 447, a bill to provide for the conveyance of certain cemeteries that are located on National Forest System land in Black Hills National Forest, South Dakota
19. S. 476, a bill to amend the Chesapeake and Ohio Canal Development Act to extend to the Chesapeake and Ohio Canal National Historical Park Commission
20. S. 486, a bill to authorize pedestrian and motorized vehicular access in Cape Hatteras National Seashore Recreational Area, and for other purposes
21. S. 507, a bill to establish the Manhattan Project National Historical Park in Oak Ridge, Tennessee, Los Alamos, New Mexico, and Hanford, Washington, and for other purposes
22. S. 609, a bill to authorize the Secretary of the Interior to convey certain Federal land in San Juan County, New Mexico, and for other purposes
23: S. 659, a bill to reauthorize the Reclamation States Emergency Drought Relief Act of 1991, and for other purposes
24. S. 684, a bill to amend the Mni Wiconi Project Act of 1988 to facilitate completion of the Mni Wiconi Rural Water Supply System, and for other purposes
25. S. 693, a bill to amend the Reclamation Wastewater and Groundwater Study and Facilities Act to authorize the Secretary of the Interior to participate in the City of Hermiston, Oregon, water recycling and reuse project, and for other purposes
26. S. 736, a bill to establish a maximum amount for special use permit fees applicable to certain cabins on National Forest System land in the State of Alaska
27. S. 757, a bill to provide for the implementation of the multispecies habitat conservation plan for the Virgin River, Nevada, and Lincoln County, Nevada, to extend the authority to purchase certain parcels of public land, and for other purposes
29. S.J. RES. 12, a joint resolution to consent to certain amendments enacted by the legislature of the State of Hawaii to the Hawaiian Homes Commission Act, 1920
30. H.R. 316, to reinstate and transfer certain hydroelectric licenses and extend the deadline for commencement of construction of certain hydroelectric projects
- Clear your browser's cache - Guide to clearing browser cache
- Close and re-open your browser
- If the above two steps do not help, please try another browser. Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge have the highest level of compatibility with our player.