The purpose of the business meeting is to consider the following pending military land withdrawal bills:
- S.753, a bill to provide for national security benefits for White Sands Missile Range and Fort Bliss
- S.1169, a bill to withdraw and reserve certain public land in the State of Montana for the Limestone Hills Training Area, and for other purposes
- S.1309, a bill to withdraw and reserve certain public land under the jurisdiction of the Secretary of the Interior for military uses, and for other purposes
The business meeting will be webcast live on the committee's website, and an archived video will be available shortly after the business meeting is complete.
The text of the bills and substitute amendments is attached below.
- Clear your browser's cache - Guide to clearing browser cache
- Close and re-open your browser
- If the above two steps do not help, please try another browser. Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge have the highest level of compatibility with our player.