Signed into law by President Biden in November 2021, this historic bipartisan acheivement is a once-in-a-generation investment in our nation's infrastructure and a testament to the strong work that is still possible when we put politics aside to do what is best for our country.
- Manchin, Capito Announce Funding From Bipartisan Infrastructure Law To Address An Orphaned Well In The Gauley River National Recreation Area
- Manchin Raises Concerns With Biden Administration’s Approach To Federal Oil And Gas Leasing Program
- Manchin: It Is Essential For The United States To Step Up To The Plate As The Superpower Of The World
- Manchin Welcomes Canadian Leaders To Committee, Leads Robust Discussion On A North American Energy Alliance
- Barrasso: Wyoming is Facing Serious Aging Water Infrastructure Needs
- Barrasso: Department of the Interior Has Done Everything Possible to Shut Down American Oil & Gas
- Barrasso Calls on Biden Administration to Follow the Law & Streamline Critical Mineral Mine Permitting
- Barrasso Introduces Bill to Improve Irrigation Projects in the Platte River Basin
In June, the Senate passed the U.S. Innovation and Competition Act, long-overdue legislation will help preserve America's global technological competitiveness through investments for research and development in sciences and advanced manufacturing.
Our Committee has distinguished itself as among the most bipartisan in the Senate.