Chairman Manchin's historic Inflation Reduction Act addresses record inflation by paying down our national debt and increasing American energy production to provide relief at the pump and bolster energy security.
Joe Manchin (D, WV)
- Manchin Announces Tokamak Energy Inc. Chosen to Help Advance the Development of Fusion Energy
- Manchin Announces $140 Million From Bipartisan Infrastructure Law for West Virginia to Address, Reclaim Abandoned Mine Lands
- ICYMI: Manchin Secures MVP in Debt Ceiling Agreement
- Manchin Joins Groundbreaking of Form Energy Factory in Weirton, WV, Made Possible by Inflation Reduction Act
John Barrasso (R, WY)
- Microvast Grant Application Rejected by Department of Energy
- Barrasso Bills Safeguard Taxpayer Money, Protect American Innovation Against Communist China
- Barrasso Tells Agencies to Block AI Access
- Committee Advances Barrasso’s Bipartisan Nuclear Fuel, Outdoor Recreation Legislation
Signed into law in August 2022, this long-overdue legislation helps strengthen America's national and economic security and preserve our global competitiveness through investments in scientific research and development.
Signed into law by President Biden in November 2021, this historic bipartisan achievement is a once-in-a-generation investment in our nation's infrastructure and a testament to the strong work that is still possible when we put politics aside to do what is best for our country.
Signed into law as Division Z of the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021, it is the first comprehensive modernization of our nation’s energy policies in 13 years. Learn more here.
Energy & Natural Resources