Signed into law by President Biden in November 2021, this historic bipartisan acheivement is a once-in-a-generation investment in our nation's infrastructure and a testament to the strong work that is still possible when we put politics aside to do what is best for our country.
- Manchin Praises Interagency Implementation Of Bipartisan Infrastructure Law To Clean Up Legacy Of Abandoned Wells
- Manchin Applauds Abandoned Mine Reclamation Fund Extension
- Manchin, Capito Announce $1.5m For Next Gen Plastics Tech Research At West Virginia University
- Manchin, ENR Committee Explore Challenges And Opportunities For Hydropower In First Hearing Of 2022
- Barrasso: Growing America’s Hydropower Capacity is Essential to Address Climate Change
- Barrasso Demands Answers on DOI’s Report on Federal Oil and Gas Leasing
- Barrasso Calls on FERC to Recommit to American Natural Gas
- ICYMI: Barrasso Op-Ed: The Biden Admin & Activist Investors Want to Make It Impossible to Invest in Traditional American Energy
In June, the Senate passed the U.S. Innovation and Competition Act, long-overdue legislation will help preserve America's global technological competitiveness through investments for research and development in sciences and advanced manufacturing.
Our Committee has distinguished itself as among the most bipartisan in the Senate.