Chairman Manchin's historic Inflation Reduction Act addresses record inflation by paying down our national debt and increasing American energy production to provide relief at the pump and bolster energy security.
- Manchin Applauds $7 Billion Department of Energy Carbon Capture, Transport and Storage Infrastructure Investment
- Manchin Holds Hearing On Innovative Opportunities For Energy Storage
- Manchin, Barrasso Introduce Bipartisan Bill to Reduce Wildfire Risk, Improve Forest Health
- Manchin Releases Comprehensive Permitting Reform Text To Be Included In Continuing Resolution
- Barrasso: Long-Duration Energy Storage is Critical for Maintaining Electric Reliability
- Barrasso & Manchin Introduce Bipartisan Bill to Reduce Wildfire Risk, Improve Forest Health
- Barrasso: We May Be Turning the Corner on Fusion Energy
- Barrasso, Ernst Demand Answers on Report of DOE Sending Taxpayer-Funded Technology to China
Signed into law by President Biden in November 2021, this historic bipartisan achievement is a once-in-a-generation investment in our nation's infrastructure and a testament to the strong work that is still possible when we put politics aside to do what is best for our country.