Signed into law by President Biden in November 2021, this historic bipartisan acheivement is a once-in-a-generation investment in our nation's infrastructure and a testament to the strong work that is still possible when we put politics aside to do what is best for our country.
- Manchin, Capito Announce More Than $1.9 Million For Next-Gen Clean Energy Manufacturing Project At West Virginia University
- Manchin, Capito Announce More Than $3.6 Million In PILT Payments To West Virginia
- Manchin Statement On Increased Federal Firefighter Pay Announcement
- Manchin Convenes Robust Discussion On Western Drought Crisis, Calls For Actionable Drought-Proof Water Solutions
- Barrasso: We Need a Holiday From President Biden’s Energy Policies
- ICYMI: Barrasso Op-Ed: If Your Power Goes Out this Summer, Blame President Joe Biden's Energy Policies
- Wyoming’s Pat O’Toole Testifies Before the Senate on Extreme Drought in the West
- Barrasso: We Need Short & Long Term Solutions that Provide Westerners the Water They Need
In June, the Senate passed the U.S. Innovation and Competition Act, long-overdue legislation will help preserve America's global technological competitiveness through investments for research and development in sciences and advanced manufacturing.
Our Committee has distinguished itself as among the most bipartisan in the Senate.