Signed into law by President Biden in November 2021, this historic bipartisan acheivement is a once-in-a-generation investment in our nation's infrastructure and a testament to the strong work that is still possible when we put politics aside to do what is best for our country.
- Manchin’s Inflation Reduction Act Will Lower Energy And Healthcare Costs, Increase Domestic Energy Production And Pay Down National Debt
- Manchin Supports Inflation Reduction Act Of 2022
- West Virginia Hydrogen Hub Coalition Engages Industry Leaders To Discuss Next Steps
- Manchin Applauds New Interagency Effort To Create More Affordable And Safe Outdoor Recreation Opportunities
- Senate Democrats Continue War on American Energy
- Barrasso: Instead of Pleading with Dictators, We Should Expand American Energy Production
- Barrasso Votes to Lower Prices at the Pump
- Barrasso Amendment Forces Democrats to Choose Between American Energy or Dictators
In June, the Senate passed the U.S. Innovation and Competition Act, long-overdue legislation will help preserve America's global technological competitiveness through investments for research and development in sciences and advanced manufacturing.
Our Committee has distinguished itself as among the most bipartisan in the Senate.