Chairman Manchin's historic Inflation Reduction Act addresses record inflation by paying down our national debt and increasing American energy production to provide relief at the pump and bolster energy security.
- ICYMI — Manchin: President Biden Must Hold Agencies Accountable to Letter of the Law
- Manchin: President Biden Allowing Administration to Route Essential Supply Chains Through China
- Manchin Questions Witnesses About Building America’s Nuclear Energy Capabilities
- Manchin Announces $50M Grant for New Boston Metal Facility in Weirton
- Barrasso, E&C Chair Rodgers Demand Answers from DOE Regarding Loan to Company with History of Predatory Sales Practices
- Barrasso: We Must Re-establish America as the Global Leader in Nuclear Energy
- Barrasso, Hawley: China Takes Advantage of John Kerry’s Climate Treaty
- Wyoming’s Don Newton Testifies on Abandoned Mine Land Reclamation before U.S. Senate
Signed into law by President Biden in November 2021, this historic bipartisan achievement is a once-in-a-generation investment in our nation's infrastructure and a testament to the strong work that is still possible when we put politics aside to do what is best for our country.