After a full year of hearings, business meetings, and bipartisan negotiations, U.S. Senators Lisa Murkowski, R-Alaska, and Joe Manchin, D-W.Va., released the text of their energy innovation package.
Lisa Murkowski (R, AK)
- Murkowski Welcomes Re-Establishment of Arctic Energy Office in Fairbanks
- Murkowski Speaks About Western Wildfires, Bill to Assist Alaska Native Elders
- Murkowski Chairs FERC Nominations Hearing
- ICYMI: 73 Stakeholders Call for Passage of the American Energy Innovation Act
Joe Manchin (D, WV)
- Manchin, Wyden, Cantwell Introduce Legislation to Help Prevent Catastrophic Wildfires
- Manchin Questions Nominees On FERC’s Role In Ensuring “Reliable, Dependable And Affordable Energy”
- Manchin: Pendley Should Not Continue To Lead The Bureau Of Land Management
- Manchin Encourages West Virginians To Submit Comments To U.S. Forest Service
Process-driven, consensus-based legislation on Senate Floor next week. Learn about it here.
Modern policy for modern energy - here's the breakdown.
The Nuclear Energy Leadership Act (NELA), aims to reestablish U.S. leadership in nuclear energy. It will bring together private and public sector innovators to develop next-generation advanced reactor concepts.