Chairman Manchin's historic Inflation Reduction Act addresses record inflation by paying down our national debt and increasing American energy production to provide relief at the pump and bolster energy security.
- Manchin, Committee Advance Energy Nominees and Consider Pending Legislation
- Manchin Statement On Announcement Of Alaska Offshore Lease Sale
- Manchin, Barrasso, Brown and Cramer Urge Senate Appropriators to Fund Carbon Materials Science Initiative in FY23
- Manchin, Committee Consider Energy Nominees
- Barrasso Opening Statement on Energy, Mining, & Drought Bills
- Barrasso Opening Statement at Business Meeting to Consider Nominations
- Barrasso Calls on DOE to Thoroughly Review Security Clearance Processes Following Theft by Senior Official
- Barrasso, Rodgers Press DOE about Damage Caused by Biden’s SPR Drawdown
Signed into law by President Biden in November 2021, this historic bipartisan achievement is a once-in-a-generation investment in our nation's infrastructure and a testament to the strong work that is still possible when we put politics aside to do what is best for our country.