Week of May 23 – 27
On Wednesday, May 25, the Public Lands and Forests subcommittee will consider the following five bills:
- S. 233, the North Fork Watershed Protection Act of 2011;
- S. 268, the Forest Jobs and Recreation Act of 2011;
- S. 375, the Good Neighbor Forestry Act;
- S. 714, the Federal Land Transaction Facilitation Act Reauthorization of 2011; and
- S. 730, the Southeast Alaska Native Land Entitlement Finalization and Jobs Protection Act.
Witnesses will be posted to the website. (Dirksen 366 at 2:30 p.m.)
On Thursday, May 26, the full committee will hold a business meeting to consider pending legislation. As a reminder, our mark-ups are open to the public and the press, but are not webcast. We will Tweet when the short list is made available. (Dirksen 366 at 10:00 a.m.)
Follow us on Twitter here.
# # #