- Espanola, New Mexico, to direct the Secretary of the Interior to conduct a feasibility study of a Chimayo water supply system, to provde for the planning, design, and construction of a water supply, reclamation, and filtration facility for
- New Mexico
- Oct 21 2004 12:00AM: Approved. Public Law 108-354
- Oct 6 2004 12:00AM: Passed House without amendment. (voice vote)
- Sep 17 2004 12:00AM: Referred to House Committee on Resources.
- Sep 15 2004 12:00AM: Passed Senate after agreeing to a committee amendment in the nature of a substitute. (unanimous-consent)
- Aug 25 2004 12:00AM: Reported to the Senate with an amendment in the nature of a substitute. S. Rept. 108-328
- Jul 16 2004 12:00AM: Congressional Budget Office cost estimate received.
- Jul 14 2004 12:00AM: Full committee business meeting; ordered reported with an amendment in the nature of substitute. (voice vote)
- Jun 17 2004 12:00AM: Hearing by subcommittee. (78) S. Hrg. 108-668
- Jun 16 2004 12:00AM: Requested reports from Interior and OMB.
- Jun 8 2004 12:00AM: Introduced.