- Forest and woodland ecosystems of the interior West, to establish Institutes to demonstrate and promote the use of adaptive ecosystem management to reduce the risk of wildfires, and restore the health of fire-adapted
- Oct 5 2004 12:00AM:
Approved. Public Law 108-317
(See S. 32)
- Sep 15 2004 12:00AM: Passed Senate. (unanimous-consent)
- Mar 29 2004 12:00AM: Reported to the Senate without amendment. S. Rept. 108-252
- Mar 17 2004 12:00AM: Congressional Budget Office cost estimate received.
- Mar 11 2004 12:00AM: Requested reports from Agriculture and OMB.
- Mar 10 2004 12:00AM: Full committee business meeting; ordered reported without amendment. (voice vote)
- Feb 25 2004 12:00AM: Referred to Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee.
- Feb 24 2004 12:00AM: Passed House, amended. (voice vote)
- Nov 21 2003 12:00AM: House Committee on Agriculture discharged.
- Nov 21 2003 12:00AM: Reported to the House, amended by House Committee on Resources. H. Rept. 108-397
- Jul 10 2003 12:00AM: Introduced.