- Cumberland Gap National Historical Park, to authorize the Secretary of the Interior to acquire Fern Lake and the surrounding watershed in the States of Kentucky and Tennessee for addition to
- Oct 3 2002 12:00AM: Requested reports from Interior and OMB.
(See S. 1061)
- Feb 14 2002 12:00AM: Hearing by subcommittee. (48) S. Hrg. 107-453
- Dec 6 2001 12:00AM: Referred to Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee.
- Dec 5 2001 12:00AM: Passed House, amended. (voice vote)
- Dec 4 2001 12:00AM: Reported to the House, amended by House Committee on Resources. H. Rept. 107-314
- Jun 19 2001 12:00AM: Introduced.