- John Adams and his legacy, to authorize the Adams Memorial Foundation to establish a commemorative work on Federal land in the District of Columbia and its environs to honor former President
- Nov 5 2001 12:00AM: Approved. Public Law 107-62
- Oct 17 2001 12:00AM: Passed Senate without amendment. (voice vote)
- Oct 1 2001 12:00AM: Reported to the Senate without amendment. S. Rept. 107-77
- Aug 2 2001 12:00AM: Full committee business meeting; ordered reported without amendment. (voice vote)
- Jul 27 2001 12:00AM: Requested reports from Interior and OMB.
- Jul 17 2001 12:00AM: Hearing by subcommittee. (24) S. Hrg. 107-219
- Jul 12 2001 12:00AM: Referred to Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee.
- Jun 25 2001 12:00AM: Passed House, amended. (voice vote)
- May 1 2001 12:00AM: Introduced.