- Stanislaus National Forest, California, to direct the Secretary of Agriculture to enter into a cooperative agreement to provide for retention, maintenance, and operation, at private expense, of 12 concrete dams and weirs located within the boundaries of the Emigrant Wilderness in the
- Sep 12 2001 12:00AM: Referred to Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee.
- Sep 10 2001 12:00AM: Passed House, amended. (voice vote)
- Sep 6 2001 12:00AM: Reported to the House, amended by House Committee on Resources. H. Rept. 107-201
- Feb 6 2001 12:00AM: Introduced.