- Imperial Dam in a cost-effective manner, to amend the Colorado River Basin Salinity Control Act to authorize additional measures to carry out the control of salinity upstream of
- Nov 7 2000 12:00AM: Approved. Public Law 106-459
- Oct 23 2000 12:00AM: Passed House without amendment. (voice vote)
- Sep 6 2000 12:00AM: Reported to the House by House Committee on Resources. H. Rept. 106-814
- Jan 27 2000 12:00AM: Referred to House Committee on Resources.
- Nov 19 1999 12:00AM: Passed Senate after agreeing to a committee amendment. (voice vote)
- Oct 28 1999 12:00AM: Mrs. Boxer added as cosponsor.
- Oct 6 1999 12:00AM: Reported to the Senate with an amendment. S. Rept. 106-175
- Sep 30 1999 12:00AM: Mr. Enzi added as cosponsor.
- Sep 22 1999 12:00AM: Full committee business meeting; ordered reported with an amendment. (voice vote)
- Sep 21 1999 12:00AM: Mr. Thomas added as copsonsor.
- Jul 29 1999 12:00AM: Mr. Kyl added as cosponsor.
- Jul 28 1999 12:00AM: Hearing by subcommittee. (54) S. Hrg. 106-293
- Jul 27 1999 12:00AM: Mr. Allard and Mrs. Feinstein added as cosponsors.
- Jul 19 1999 12:00AM: Requested reports from Interior and OMB.
- Jun 10 1999 12:00AM: Introduced.