S. 1836: Hydroelectric Project in Alabama
November 1, 1999
- Alabama, to extend the deadline for commencement of construction of a hydroelectric project in the State of
- May 26 2000 12:00AM: Approved. Public Law 106-213
- May 22 2000 12:00AM: House passed H.R. 3852, a similar House bill, by a yea and nay vote of 354 yeas with none voting nay. Subsequently, S. 1836 was passed.
- May 2 2000 12:00AM: Referred to House Committee on Commerce.
- Apr 13 2000 12:00AM: Passed Senate without amendment. (voice vote)
- Apr 12 2000 12:00AM: Reported to the Senate without amendment. S. Rept. 106-265
- Apr 5 2000 12:00AM: Full committee business meeting; ordered reported without amendment. (voice vote)
- Mar 22 2000 12:00AM: Hearing by subcommittee. S. Hrg. 106-607
- Nov 1 1999 12:00AM: Introduced.