S. 1723: Bureau of Reclamation Irrigation System Partnership Act of 1999
October 13, 1999
- Pacific Ocean drainage of the States of Oregon, Washington, Montana, and Idaho, to establish a program to authorize the Secretary of the Interior to plan, design, and construct facilities to mitigate impacts associated with irrigation system water diversions by local governmental entities in the
- Feb 10 2000 12:00AM: Full committee business meeting. Incorporated certain provisions of S. 1723 to the substitute amendment to H.R. 1444.
(See H.R. 1444)
- Nov 8 1999 12:00AM: Mr. Gorton added as cosponsor.
- Oct 22 1999 12:00AM: Requested reports from Interior and OMB.
- Oct 20 1999 12:00AM: Hearing by subcommittee. (72) S. Hrg. 106-406
- Oct 19 1999 12:00AM: Mrs. Murray added as cosponsor.
- Oct 13 1999 12:00AM: Introduced.