Official Short: Florida National Forest Land Management Act of 2003
Long Title: To authorize the Secretary of Agriculture to sell or exchange certain land in the State of Florida, and for other purposes.
Sponsors: Mr. Graham and Mr. Nelson
- Dec 3 2003 12:00AM: Approved. Public Law 108-152
- Nov 19 2003 12:00AM: Passed House without amendment. (voice vote)
- Oct 6 2003 12:00AM: Report from USDA.
- Mar 6 2003 12:00AM: Mr. Nelson added as cosponsor.
- Mar 5 2003 12:00AM: Referred to House Committee on Agriculture.
- Mar 4 2003 12:00AM: Passed Senate without amendment. (voice vote)
- Feb 11 2003 12:00AM: Reported to the Senate without amendment. S. Rept. 107-5
- Feb 7 2003 12:00AM: Congressional Budget Office cost estimate received.
- Feb 6 2003 12:00AM: Requested reports from Agriculture and OMB.
- Feb 5 2003 12:00AM: Full committee business meeting; ordered reported without amendment. (voice vote)
- Jan 9 2003 12:00AM: Introduced.