Nov 09 1999
Official Short: Valles Caldera Preservation Act
Long Title: To authorize the acquisition of the Valles Caldera, to provide for an effective land and wildlife management program for this resource within the Department of Agriculture, and for other purposes.
Sponsors: Mr. Domenici and Mr. Bingaman
- New Mexico
- Jul 25 2000 12:00AM: Approved. Public Law 106-248
- Jul 12 2000 12:00AM: Passed House without amendment. (377-45)
- Jul 11 2000 12:00AM: Reported to the House by House Committee on Resources. H. Rept. 106-724
- Jul 11 2000 12:00AM: Debated in the House.
- May 2 2000 12:00AM: Referred to House Committee on Resources.
- Apr 13 2000 12:00AM: Passed Senate after agreeing to a committee amendment in the nature of a substitute. (voice vote)
- Apr 12 2000 12:00AM: Reported to the Senate with an amendment in the nature of a substitute. S. Rept. 106-267
- Apr 5 2000 12:00AM: Full committee business meeting; ordered reported with an amendment in the nature of a substitute. (voice vote - 1 opposed)
- Apr 3 2000 12:00AM: Report from Interior.
- Mar 10 2000 12:00AM: Hearing by subcommittee. (89) S. Hrg. 106-577
- Nov 9 1999 12:00AM: Introduced.