Official Short: Emigrant Wilderness Preservation Act of 1999
Long Title: To clarify the intent of Congress in Public Law 93-632 to require the Secretary of Agriculture to continue to provide for the maintenance and operation of certain water impoundment structures that were located in the Emigrant Wilderness at the time the wilderness area was designated in that Public Law.
Sponsors: Mr. Doolittle
- Sep 20 2000 12:00AM: Full committee business meeting.
- Jun 8 2000 12:00AM: Hearing by subcommittee. (116) S. Hrg. 106-714
- Nov 19 1999 12:00AM: Referred to Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee.
- Nov 8 1999 12:00AM: Passed House, amended. (voice vote)
- Nov 1 1999 12:00AM: Reported to the House by House Committee on Resources. H. Rept. 106-425
- Jan 19 1999 12:00AM: Introduced.