Official Short: Loess Hills Preservation Study Act of 1999
Long Title: To authorize the National Park Service to conduct a feasibility study for the preservation of the Loess Hills in western Iowa.
Sponsors: Mr. Grassley and Mr. Harkin
- Jul 12 1999 12:00AM: Referred to House Committee on Resources.
(Measure incorporated into Public Law 106-113)
(See S. 589 and S. 591)
- Jul 1 1999 12:00AM: Passed Senate after agreeing to committee amendments. (voice vote)
- Jun 7 1999 12:00AM: Reported to the Senate with amendments. S. Rept. 106-66
- May 19 1999 12:00AM: Full committee business meeting; ordered reported with amendments. (voice vote)
- Apr 13 1999 12:00AM: Introduced.