Official Short: Land and Water Conservation Authorization and Funding Act of 2011
Long Title: A bill to amend the Land and Water Conservation Fund Act of 1965 to provide consistent and reliable authority for, and for the funding of, the land and water conservation fund to maximize the effectiveness of the fund for future generations, and for other purposes.
Sponsors: Mr. Bingaman, Mr. Baucus, Mr. Wyden, Mr. Udall of Colorado and Mr. Tester
- Oct 5 2011 12:00AM: Mr. Lautenberg added as cosponsor.
- Sep 14 2011 12:00AM:
Mr. Udall of New Mexico added as cosponsor.
- Sep 6 2011 12:00AM: Mr. Lieberman and Mr. Whitehouse added as cosponsors.
- Jul 28 2011 12:00AM: Mrs. Stabenow added as cosponsor.
- Jul 22 2011 12:00AM: Mrs. Boxer and Ms. Cantwell added as cosponsors.
- Jul 18 2011 12:00AM: Mr. Schumer added as cosponsor.
- Jul 14 2011 12:00AM: Mr. Blumenthal added as cosponsor.
- Jul 13 2011 12:00AM: Mrs. Gillibrand added as cosponsor.
- Jun 23 2011 12:00AM: Introduced.