Aug 02 2001
Official Short: Sand Mountain Wilderness Study Area
Long Title: To authorize the Secretary of the Interior to convey certain public land within the Sand Mountain Wilderness Study Area in the State of Idaho to resolve an occupancy encroachment dating back to 1971.
Sponsors: Mr. Simpson
- Dec 17 2002 12:00AM: Approved. Public Law 107-361
- Nov 19 2002 12:00AM: Passed Senate without amendment. (voice vote)
- Oct 8 2002 12:00AM: Reported to the Senate without amendment. (without written report)
- Oct 3 2002 12:00AM: Full committee business meeting; ordered reported without amendment. (voice vote)
- May 8 2002 12:00AM: Referred to Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee.
- May 7 2002 12:00AM: Passed House. (voice vote)
- May 7 2002 12:00AM: Reported to the House by House Committee on Resources. H. Rept. 107-440
- Aug 2 2001 12:00AM: Introduced.