Official Short: Booker T. Washington National Monument Boundary Adjustment Act of 2001
Long Title: To expand the boundary of the Booker T. Washington National Monument, and for other purposes.
Sponsors: Mr. Goode
- Washington National Monument Boundary Adjustment Act of 2001, Booker T.
- Aug 21 2002 12:00AM: Approved. Public Law 107-215
(See S. 1051)
- Aug 1 2002 12:00AM: Passed Senate without amendment. (voice vote)
- Jul 25 2002 12:00AM: Report from Interior.
- Jun 28 2002 12:00AM: Reported to the Senate without amendment. S. Rept. 107-199
- Jun 6 2002 12:00AM: Requested reports from Interior and OMB.
- Jun 5 2002 12:00AM: Full committee business meeting; ordered reported without amendment. (voice vote)
- Feb 14 2002 12:00AM: Hearing by subcommittee. (48) S. Hrg. 107-453
- Oct 3 2001 12:00AM: Referred to Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee.
- Oct 2 2001 12:00AM: Passed House. (voice vote)
- Sep 28 2001 12:00AM: Reported to the House by House Committee on Resources. H. Rept. 107-223
- Apr 4 2001 12:00AM: Introduced.