Chairman Manchin's historic Inflation Reduction Act addresses record inflation by paying down our national debt and increasing American energy production to provide relief at the pump and bolster energy security.
- Manchin, Bipartisan Colleagues Urge Administration to Invest in Non-Lithium Energy Storage Solutions
- Manchin, Committee Examine the Department of Energy’s Implementation of the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act
- Manchin, Cruz and Colleagues Introduce Legislation to Block Strategic Petroleum Reserve Sales to China
- Manchin Statement on Decision to Move Willow Project Forward
- Barrasso: DOE Must Not Waste Taxpayer Dollars
- Barrasso Welcomes Senator Hawley to Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee
- Barrasso Praises House Passage of McMorris Rodgers SPR Bill to Boost American Energy Production
- Western Senators Reintroduce Legislation to Protect Private Water Rights
Signed into law by President Biden in November 2021, this historic bipartisan achievement is a once-in-a-generation investment in our nation's infrastructure and a testament to the strong work that is still possible when we put politics aside to do what is best for our country.