Chairman Manchin's historic Inflation Reduction Act addresses record inflation by paying down our national debt and increasing American energy production to provide relief at the pump and bolster energy security.
- Manchin, Barrasso, Brown and Cramer Urge Senate Appropriators to Fund Carbon Materials Science Initiative in FY23
- Manchin, Committee Consider Energy Nominees
- Manchin Statement On Charles Sellars Being Named New Superintendent Of New River Gorge National Park and Preserve In West Virginia
- Manchin Applauds $1.5 Billion Investment to Revitalize America’s National Laboratories
- Barrasso Opening Statement at Nominations Hearing
- GAO Report Shows EPA Has No Basis to Deny Small Refineries Relief from Ethanol Mandate
- Barrasso Statement on President Biden's Latest Tax Hike Proposal
- ICYMI: Barrasso Op-Ed: End China's 'Developing Country' Advantage
Signed into law by President Biden in November 2021, this historic bipartisan achievement is a once-in-a-generation investment in our nation's infrastructure and a testament to the strong work that is still possible when we put politics aside to do what is best for our country.