Business Meeting: Pending Nominations
June 14, 2022
366 Dirksen Senate Office Building
The business meeting will be held on Tuesday, June 14, 2022, at 10:00 a.m., immediately preceding the previously scheduled hearing in Room 366 of the Dirksen Senate Office Building in Washington, D.C.
The purpose of the business meeting is to consider the nominations of:
- Dr. David Applegate to be Director of the United States Geological Survey;
- Ambassador Carmen G. Cantor to be an Assistant Secretary of the Interior (Insular and International Affairs); and
- Dr. Evelyn Wang to be Director of the Advanced Research Projects Agency-Energy, Department of Energy.
Members of the committee must participate in person. The committee will follow guidelines developed in consultation with the Office of the Attending Physician and the Senate Rules Committee to protect the health of members, staff, and the public.
The business meeting will be webcast live on the committee’s website, and an archived video will be available shortly after the business meeting concludes.
If you are having trouble viewing this hearing, please try the following steps:
- Clear your browser's cache - Guide to clearing browser cache
- Close and re-open your browser
- If the above two steps do not help, please try another browser. Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge have the highest level of compatibility with our player.
Sen. Joe ManchinChairmanSenate Energy and Natural Resources Committee
Sen. John BarrassoRanking MemberSenate Energy and Natural Resources Committee