The business meeting will be held on Tuesday, March 8, 2022, at 10:00 am in room 366 of the Dirksen Senate Office Building in Washington, DC.
The purpose of the business meeting is to consider the nominations of:
- Ms. Shalanda H. Baker to be Director of the Office of Minority Economic Impact, Department of Energy;
- Dr. Asmeret Asefaw Berhe to be Director of the Office of Science, Department of Energy;
- Ms. Sara C. Bronin, to be Chairman of the Advisory Council on Historic Preservation;
- Dr. Joseph F. DeCarolis to be Administrator of the Energy Information Administration; and
- Ms. Maria Duaime Robinson to be an Assistant Secretary of Energy (Office of Electricity).
Members of the committee must participate in person. The committee will follow guidelines developed in consultation with the Office of the Attending Physician and the Senate Rules Committee to protect the health of members, staff, and the public. This includes maintaining six-foot social distance spacing in the hearing room. Pursuant to this guidance, Senate office buildings are not open to the public other than official business visitors and credentialed press at this time. Accordingly, in-person visitors cannot be accommodated at this business meeting.
The business meeting will be webcast live on the committee’s website, and an archived video will be available shortly after the business meeting concludes.
- Clear your browser's cache - Guide to clearing browser cache
- Close and re-open your browser
- If the above two steps do not help, please try another browser. Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge have the highest level of compatibility with our player.
Sen. Joe ManchinChairmanSenate Energy and Natural Resources Committee
Sen. John BarrassoRanking MemberSenate Energy and Natural Resources Committee