The business meeting will be held on Thursday, December 1, 2022, at 10:00 a.m., immediately preceding the previously scheduled hearing in Room 366 of the Dirksen Senate Office Building in Washington, D.C.
The purpose of the business meeting is to consider the nominations of:
- Mr. David Crane to be Under Secretary of Energy (Infrastructure);
- Mr. Jeffrey M. Marootian to be an Assistant Secretary of Energy (Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy); and
- Mr. Gene Rodrigues to be an Assistant Secretary of Energy (Electricity Delivery and Energy Reliability).
The business meeting will be webcast live on the committee’s website, and an archived video will be available shortly after the business meeting concludes.
- Clear your browser's cache - Guide to clearing browser cache
- Close and re-open your browser
- If the above two steps do not help, please try another browser. Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge have the highest level of compatibility with our player.
Sen. Joe ManchinChairmanSenate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
Sen. John BarrassoRanking MemberSenate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources