The hearing will be held on Tuesday, September 21, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. in Room 366 of the Dirksen Senate Office Building in Washington, D.C.
The purpose of the hearing is to consider the nominations of:
- Ms. Laura Daniel-Davis to be an Assistant Secretary of the Interior (Land and Minerals Management);
- Ms. Camille C. Touton to be Commissioner of Reclamation; and
- Ms. Sara C. Bronin to be Chairman of the Advisory Council on Historic Preservation.
The Committee will follow guidelines developed in consultation with the Office of the Attending Physician and the Senate Rules Committee to protect the health of members, staff, and the public. Pursuant to this guidance, Senate office buildings are not open to the public other than official business visitors and credentialed press at this time. Accordingly, in-person visitors cannot be accommodated at this hearing.
The hearing will be webcast live on the committee’s website, and an archived video will be available shortly after the hearing concludes. Witness testimony will be available on the website at the start of the hearing.
- Clear your browser's cache - Guide to clearing browser cache
- Close and re-open your browser
- If the above two steps do not help, please try another browser. Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge have the highest level of compatibility with our player.
Sen. Joe ManchinChairmanSenate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
Sen. John BarrassoRanking MemberSenate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources